Safe workplace performance requires skills and knowledge in a defined scope of activities. The selection of courses below provide the minimum requirement of performance across these key skill areas.
- MSMWHS216 Operate breathing apparatus
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- SMWHS212A Undertake first response to fire incidents
- MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
- RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
- HLTWHS005 Conduct Manual Tasks Safely
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
- RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies & incidents
View the course outlines for each of the course. Click here.
See the training calendar and book a course. Click here.